Calling everyone who’s ready to commit to a healthier 2018! I know how I am, and I need accountability and competition to get myself motivated and committed. So, let’s start out with a 30 day Health Challenge! Challenge Directions, the link to the point tracking sheet you need, and the form to let me know you are in are provided below to get started.
- Challenge runs from Wednesday, January 3rd to Thursday, February 1st
- No cost!
- Do your choice of nutrition programs, workouts, whatever works for you!
- Make sure you take beginning and ending weight and measurements (You get 2 points per inch lost, and 3 points per pound lost)
- For your eyes only – take a before and after photo, front, side, and back to see your progress for yourself
- Commit to a hydration goal: drink 1/2 your body weight in oz’s, or use this calculator
- You may earn a workout point for every day you engage in some type of exercise for 30 minutes or more
- To earn your sleep point each day, you must attempt to get more than 7 hours of sleep that day (set a bed time and stick to it!)
- The winner will be the one with the most points in the end, and I’m giving a $25 gift card of your choice from me
- Please check in by replying to this blog post or in my facebook group (TBD) with your weekly points to check in
- Final point sheets must be shared with me, or by downloading a PDF of this sheet, attaching and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2nd
- Please join my facebook group and check out my new blog at www.battletestedhealth.com. All shares are also appreciated as I launch my blog.
DOWNLOAD THIS SHEET NOW TO TRACK YOUR POINTS! and fill out the form below so I know you are IN!